Friday, July 31, 2009

she's fire burning, fire burning on the dancefloor.



I definately hate my beautiful friday to start with screamings lor. These riders not only give me heartache of unanswered calls but also answered calls from the managers with endless screaming. That one also another one, no courtesy one. Must shout is it like as if im the one who frigging didnt come for work, asswipe!

But nothing can ruin today because its friday, gosh! How can i get all pissy on a friday (eventho fik is not booking out today) So anyways speaking of him i remembered being pissy with him last week but i felt silly afterwhich -.-

*see through his phone while he was texting*
Eh who the heck is siti baby sia?!!
You la! Who else sak!
Oh you save my name like that ah? How i know


Bodoh nye qad, nak mengamok pon tk tanye first *snorts* I am just taking precautions mah, no ah? Heh heh.

Oh yesterday was fun working at the island after so long. I was disturbing uncle whether i should go back this time round since i had to on tuesday, heh.

#weird case
While i was in the bus there was this particular kid, well i shall call him a teen to be nicer.

He was with his parents to enter the island. So being the friendly him (i think) he kept smiling and i smiled back, yela senyuman itu kan sedekah, chey~ And he kept smiling and trying to get my attention.

Tell me why would a chinese boy, say 15 years old trying to be cheeky with me. Aku penat jgk la senyum je, like hello sikit-sikit je okay boy. & finally upon reaching merlion he went off. I was sitting at the seat infront of the door and he got to smile again and again aku senyum for the countless time but the funniest part of all he showed his hand sign of peace!
Errr? What? Hello, knock knock?

Tak perlu eh. Lol.
It was weird well for me because he look smart, seriously smart but slenge seh perangai,
you think? Hahaha.

Can someone be nice enough to get me food. Not only sleepy, but hungry.
Foooooooooooooooood.
5 o'clock, tick tock tick tock.

<< Home