Monday, August 24, 2009

seems lik evrybdy's brking up, thrwing thr love awy.



Weekend was just simple. But its nice to be around the family on the first day of the fasting month. I wish mom was around, but she had to be at the hospital, so yeah.

Well, ramadhan is here, again. I was telling fik, how tough it was the last 2 years at this period. Well, thanks for at least assuring me that it would be a better one.
No matter how irritating i am, no matter how much i always wanna find fault randomly,
i know you love me :) I just like seeing you pissed off and me laughing about it eventho quarreling upsets me! Hehehehe.
& What im happy about is, he have already POP, finally! I wonder how i can stick to this ass without flinging! HAHAHA, woops.

I did some catch up here and there with the girls. Even tho it was at the hospital, thanks muff fr visiting my mom. Finally, i get to meet you, since our party plan was screwed. Dah, party2 sume tak perlu. Hehehehe.


Okay, im too sick to function. Selamat berpuasa to all!
:)

<< Home