Wednesday, August 26, 2009

cintaaaaaaaa

"Someday, someone will walk in your life and make you realise why it didnt work out with anyone else ♥ ♥"

Tak tau malu is it, want me to write so much about you. Hehe! Okay, thanks for meeting me yesterday, im sucha whiny bitch, demanding queen, you can say that. I don't care, because i deserve your attention and im bitchy and annoying like that mah :D
Take it or leave it, and i know you'll say take it la, duh!
Heh, i love you the best! ♥

If only the cctv wasn't at MacDonalds, then me, feka and fik will be happy.
Someone left their lappy on the chair next to us, silly nye! But we (or fik, i shall say) being a nice singaporean, decided to walk off and grab the lappy and pass it to the manager while me and feka were thinking how to smuggle that (OK NO! Hahahaha!) But we pass the lappy because, fik said,
"bulan ramdhan, buat baik sikit la korg ni."
Yelah, me and feka devil with angel's look mah. What to do. Hehehe!

Have been meeting this babe regularly because, momsy hospital is just 5 mins away from her place. She's uncommitted person, so she have time for me :)

Been having offers to go for iftar, but, seeing the situation now, maybe i can meet the loved ones after iftar for some catch up session. Because mom's visiting hours ends at 8pm only. I don't feel too good, but i might consider, if brother's willing to compromise wid me.


I seem to be hyper while typing all these, but god knows how sick i am.
Tissues all around my desk.
I better get well soon or i might consider collapsing and die on everything and everyone.




<< Home