Thursday, September 17, 2009

better off with nobody knows.

Days have been real pack, workload have been alot these days, because the guys just love making me crazy.

Last weekend was sucha hectic one cause me and fik went to geylang to get what we want. Okay, i was super fussy. He managed to handle me at first, but after the third time rounding at the same place, he eventually gave up on me. So i had my girls to entertain all the rubbish. Thank you girls :D And yes, finally i found something that i like, okay, i don't really love it, but okay la, was sweating like a pig, and i didnt wanna continue walking anymore. So from 5 plus to 10 was finding for my set -.-

On tuesday i took half day to spend time with fik's family. We bake and had fun. & its normal for me to get bullied by si budak kecik tuh, not only that fik join in eh, smack your face then you know. Hahaha. We were loud at night with all the silly jokes made by the sisters. Its so nice having 3 instant sisters, all pretty and they are very welcoming towards me :) Tasha, dont go aww, i know im pretty when you read this, i menyampah you know. Hehe.

So anyways, this morning, there was this particular guy with his friends who passed by. We were in the train by the way, and i was all sleepy. So i just turned away and when he passed me he said "pagi2 muke takmo masam ah"
-.-"
Hello, what do you expect from a tired person who is standing in the train in the morning? So now i must smile to every malay guys like you is it? Annoying. Sape lah, nak senyum sorang2 in the train.

Now, friday please come, i am so gonna divide myself into many pieces. So many errands to doooooooooooooooooo :/

<< Home