Friday, September 4, 2009

"Haha. Majok?"
"Aar la, cepat pujok! Skg jgk u pujok. Hmph!"
"I tak pandai lah syg"
"Hmph! Ah tau pon. Pandai amek hati, tak tau jage hati. Hehehehhe :p"
Pagi-pagi annoying already this idiot.

Met yana, and yes she break fast wid me at Bukit Batok la, where else right can i break my fast at. Heh, after so long, finally we meet up eventho it was a quick one, but we did have a good catch up. We come to a conclusion that;
"only at your lowest, then you'll know who would be there for you"
I can't agree any lesser, you can find 1001 friends that would wanna party wid you, but you can't find all those 1001 friends when you need them most.
"Time senang-senang, senang ah to be there, time susah, macam susah sikit"
Hahaa, yana, yana. You always have ways to say things. Haha!

Anyways, TGIF!!
I really wonder why it takes so long to be friday, and so fast to be monday.
You think? Hurhur.

&&& i'll be catching FD 3D tmr midnight, i can't wait (!!!)

<< Home