Monday, September 28, 2009


I think this one is cute :D

Thanks fifi for meeting me on friday. Had a good catch up with you ♥

I had fun with these two yesterday evening for dinner and the ugly truth yet again. I enjoyed the movie. So i didnt mind watching it again, since the first time was free. Fik paid for me what. Heh heh.


So anyways, things have been really really tough. Its tough that me, being one of a hell patient person can no longer take what life is giving me. Thing is, not only situation is bad, to add on people are being mean too.
Jealousy, control freak, bad mouthing, two faced, problems after problems, work, lack of sleep, managing cash, lifeless, unwelcome feeling.
You name it, i've got it all. Its to an extend that i can no longer handle. I am only a human, mind you.


But nonetheless, thank you for those who i have whine to.
Fifi, dayah, fik, yana.
Thanks for the listening ears that you people give.



& no yana, i'm no longer the patient and strong person if these goes on. Heh, but what breaks you makes you stronger. Well, maybe its true.

Fik: Hey, you're my special one. If youre having problem, its equivalent to me having one, so we'll help each other k.
Me: Thanks alot bie fr the support that you always give. I'm gonna get better, hopefully :'(
Fik: You will lahh, you're my strong girl.

Thanks alot fik, very comforting to know that you're there for me. You and your family have always been a pillar of my strength ♥





<< Home