Thursday, September 3, 2009

"love is an act of endless forgiveness"

So here's some pictures from the other day meet up with Adams. I wish i could stay longer, but i guess there's always another days for enjoyment. I just have to adapt a little here and there, i bet my girls are used to the way it is now too :)

Thank you for that great night Adams, you girls are seriously fun bunch who never fail to make me laugh. For all the silliest things we have done, the secrets we shared (!!!), the problems we help each other to fix. Man! I love you girls! :D ♥


And i found this picture somewhere. I think i look so young here. Funny to see all the good (plus bad)memories that we've shared. Idiotlove called me randomly in the morning, he thinks that we both should have the same celly model. & for sure he wants me to change to his samsung omnia, thing is, i like his phone, but i don't know how to use it. Another thing is, i just change my celly last June, should i, should i not.
I might consider though. Having the same celly as the boyfriend, hmmmm, cute. Sheesh.
Anyways, go for it fik. I wanna have trips everywhere soon. 7 weeks, 7 weeks! :D
Me love love you, idiotlove.


& i should say, its about time that we girls meet.
Ima, fit, afra, fida
hello girls..??


<< Home