Monday, October 12, 2009

OVERDUE PICTURES.


Ni basket okay! He was irritating the hell out of me because of my P-Plate. Babi punye orang! Hahahah!
------



























That sums up my raya outing with the family.
Weekends was fun with the ex classmates eventhough me and fik went off halfway, im sure we had fun. Thanks fik, i know you were worn out due to the guard duty. Heh.

After which was chalet at changi. It was near camelot (!!) I miss the place. Me and fik were reminiscing those camp days, hahaha. Its funny to see us growing up aye? From those outgoing teens to young (boncet) adult. Even his aunt tegur about the tummy issue, hahaha. I think we're happy that we don't bother la hor.

Pictures will be up next, when ikah or tasha upload. Had much fun with his paternal side




<< Home